Thursday, December 4, 2008

MY WEB 2.0 CRAPPY GRAPH!

I had way too much fun doing this! Check out my Crappy Graph! I made this using a Web 2.0 tool introduced in a recent post by Sue Waters.


So here are my Highs and Lows of Web 2.0(totally simplified of course!):




Needless to say, it's a very primitive tool with not much ability to erase or enlarge to fit in more information. It's just plain simple fun! I guess you could say it is an example of how my learning with technology will continue after this course. My RSS aggregator Google Reader is my new best friend. I check in with it almost every day and learn something new from all the Web 2.0 experts that I subscribe to. Tools like this Crappy Graph (yes, that is what it is called...I think it's aptly named!) and other "pointers" and ideas are constantly being shared among the edublogger learning community. It amazes me!


In the words of Darryl, "Hold on to your party hats folks, there's more to come!"

No comments:

Post a Comment